Love is an amazing and quivering feeling, and it is difficult to explain it in words. The state of love is known to everyone. However, sometimes tenderness, trembling, and bliss are replaced by bitter disappointment and pain – this is also one of the faces of love. Oh, how many flattering poems, quotations, and stories about love were written by people. It seems that nothing can be added about such a wonderful feeling as love.
But no, you can write about it endlessly because every word can merge harmoniously with the word “love.” I am convinced that our languages are quite diverse, and many flattering quotes, aphorisms, and statements about love are written by famous and not very famous people. Have you ever read some quotes about love and wondered where people get their ideas for writing them? In fact, everything is simple when a person is in a sublime state, and the soul opens. When a person loves, then the lines literally pour themselves. I think this can be confirmed by everyone who loved it. There is no need to be necessarily a poet. You just need to try it, and inspiration will come.
In this article, I collected the cutest statements about relationships and about love, of course. Try to turn off your logic and analysis at the time of reading. Are any feelings or emotions born at the moment of reading any statement? If feelings and emotions are revealed, then the quotation or statements hit right on the target. If, on the contrary, after reading, there a disagreeable feeling or thought arises, then “delete” this quote from the head. It doesn’t inspire you. Why am I writing this? Because wise sayings need to be read and understood correctly, and they should help a person! If you read a quote just with your head, then it will fly away, and you will not remember it. Therefore, all statements are better read by the soul because the effect will be significant and will bring harmony. Enjoy wise sayings and quotes about love and relationships because if there are not enough words to describe the depth of your feelings associated with a loved one, then cute quotes will come to the rescue. So, here they are.
- “Two people have chosen each other among all other people in order to bring love and support. They have to show a sense of humor, friendliness, prudence, ability to forgive, patience and hospitality, remember how fragile human life beings, and respect each other for the rest of their days.”
- “Love and infatuation are different things. You can feel infatuation with a person whom you don’t know at all – it is romance, dizziness, and so on. But you can’t love a person until you really know him or her. You don’t go through any tests; you don’t share both joy and sadness. Infatuation cannot last forever, but it sometimes turns into love.”
- “A woman, who loves you, can increase your creativity and inspire you to heights you never even dreamed of. And she doesn’t ask for anything in return. She just needs your love, and this is her natural right.”
- “Never be afraid to voice your feelings. After all, you never know at what point they will benefit you. And, probably, you will never know whose heart waits for your passion. Perhaps your words will engender that unusually strong feeling that can charm the mind and stop time for a moment.”
- “Passion is a permanent hangover; it is eternal flowers under your feet. Before you, there is an idol whom you want to pray on. Stones are falling on your head, but you think that roses are flying at you. The blows from the hand of your soul mate will seem tenderer to your mother’s caress.”
The article is provided by casanovastyle.com