Theodore Roosevelt Quotes are very famous. He is also called as The man in the arena. He was 26th President of United States. He was first youngest president of USA. He was politician, author and soldier. He loves nature and said many quotes. His Quotes related to leadership, nature, success and as politics are very popular. In this post I am going to share only Top Quotes of Theodore Roosevelt’s from his life with his photos. They will help you to motivate and to inspire from his personality. He has leadership qualities and very cowboy personality.
Motivational Quotes by Theodore Roosevelt on Leadership:
Some Facts by Theodore Roosevelt:
Sayings and Facts by Theodore Roosevelt are given below with images. These will inspire you and give you positive courage to do something better in your life.
So Above 6 Quotes and Sayings by the Theodore “T.R.” Roosevelt are given. Hope you learn something from these quotes. Now read some more quotations in the form of text. Here we go:
- I am only an average man, but by George, I work harder at it than the average man.
- There were all kinds of things I was afraid of at first, ranging from grizzly bears to ‘mean’ horses and gun-fighters; but by acting as if I was not afraid I gradually ceased to be afraid.
- Far and away the best prize that life has to offer is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.
- If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you would not sit for a month.
- The most important single ingredient in the formula of success is knowing how to get along with people.
- Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind.
- We can have no ’50-50′ allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all.
Theodore was very famous for the quotes about Americanism as you see last one in above list is about Americans, may be because he was president of country. I hope you enjoyed this different and unique kind of post in this blog. Some motivation and knowledge is necessary with love 😛 , Keep sharing with your friends on Facebook, Google Plus and Twitter Profiles. Specially on Tumblr and on Pinterest. I will see you with some more amazing quotations and saying in next post. Till then find related posts below and stay blessed.